Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well it's Saturday night or Sunday morning, depending on how you look at it. The last day or two has been pretty busy. Our triplet sons moved into their own place yesterday! I guess that is one advantage to being triplets, they worked together in order to move into a nice home. It is a doublewide, in a nice park. My wife and I are very happy and excited for them. The move has taken my mind off of my problems for most of the day yesterday and today. I am sad to see them go, but know it is time for them to spread their wings. Sleep has not crept up on me tonight. I feel totally awake. I'm not sure why this is. Anyway, I am upbeat with my sons getting their first place, so things are kind of cool at the moment. It feels good to be out of the funk. Maybe I can find a way to stay in this state of mind. That would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment